Manifest Money

You can learn how to Manifest Money and bring financial success to your investment business.

Several skills are essential to any real estate investor who hopes to be successful. One of the more important skills is being able to locate, or manifest, the money needed to put into your property investments. You’ll want to learn this skill, to practice it, develop and prefect it.

It takes actually doing something to become good at it. To find the money you need for your investment business, you’ll need to make contact with those who have financial assets. The next step is to find out what would convince them to let you put their money to work. Like any skill, the more that you practice this skill the easier it will be each time.

As a famous co-inventor of the airplane, Wilber Wright said: “Skill comes by the constant repetition of familiar feats rather than by a few overbold attempts at feats for which the performer is yet poorly prepared.”

One of the most common reasons that real estate investors do not succeed is that they downplay the importance of persistently seeking out money to fund their investment business. By building up the necessary skills, you’ll be ready to take full advantage of all the opportunities available to access money for your business.

Local state banks are a good starting place when looking for money. They often have programs tailored to work with real estate investors. In addition, you will want to inquire about REO (Real Estate Owned) properties, and how they move them out for sale.

In order to learn about the terms that mortgage companies and banks require for investors, be ready to make a lot of calls. Even if a financial institution turns down your request for a loan, don’t give up! Keep submitting applications to other banks. If you let a loan denial stop you, your chances of getting the loan you need will dwindle to zero. Being persistent will reap rewards that you would have never expected.

The three most successful traits for getting money for your business are being persistent, having a good credit rating and keeping your attitude positive. Learn how to use your existing credit score as an advantage and not as a barrier to getting the money you require.

Just like looking for bargains, to manifest money you make many offers and search tenaciously to reach your goal.

Aim for the goal of using as little of your own money as you can, to buy as many properties as you can. Aim for an 80 to 90 percent funded loan, then start looking for ways to get the remaining 20 to 10 percent.

There’s a variety of ways to finance your real estate investment business.

You can tap into the conventional financial sources such as Banks, Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC), Mortgage companies, Credit Cards and cash. Private sources include working directly with the seller using “Subject to” contracts and “Notes”. You may be able to find a group of investors or take on a single partner into your business.

Having the owner finance the loan is one of the best ways to avoid having to put a down payment on the property loan. This kind of financing lets you skip credit checking, application and closing fees, the long waits that banks can require, and experience much less stress overall.

The skill needed to manifest money is one that every accomplished real estate investor must master. The money is out there for the taking. You can learn how to track it down. Keep working on your money finding skills, learn how to raise your credit score and never give up. “All the money you need is available to you.”

Photo by Daniel Borman

Speak Your Mind

*